Thursday 9 June 2011

♪ I just can't get you out of my head ♪

OK how many of you admit to playing the same song over & over again?! Well I do it...can't help it! Some songs just demand replay coz of the genius production that has gone into making them! Whether they are originals, or a remix where someone has put their own stamp on it ( prime example Binary Finary 1998 ( Matt Darey remix ) ), I lurrrve these choooons!


This one has got me BIG TIME!! May have worn out the MP3 actually lol! Big up to Tom Buster for this AMAZING remix of an already AMAZING song......




This next one is by, in my opinion, the best DJ/Producer in the world ( OK I'm biased! So fkin sue me ;PP ) Fedde Le Grand has been an unstoppable force this year with hit after hit, but this latest track has got me very excited......




I am just gonna steer away from the Dutchies for a moment ( coz there's still a few to come! ) and introduce you to 3 young talents from Down Under : Chris Sterges, Mitch Thomas & Jeremy Bunawan, collectively known as S.M.J, who have (unofficially) remixed this lil beauty.......




OK back to those Dutchies, who seem to be taking over the world! This superb remix is from my lovely friend Johnny Deekay.......




My latest interviewee R3hab has just remixed another favourite song of mine by mamma monster Lady Gaga........


And lastly, but by no means leastly, a true gentleman & all round nice guy ( oh & did I mention a fkin amazing DJ/Producer!) Laidback Luke here in collab with Lady Bee......
 



☆☆ レo√乇♥ Peace☮ & Harmony♬ ☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment