Thursday 18 August 2011

Where is Sidney Samson?


When I hear the name Sidney Samson I think of that phenomenal choon Riverside which blasted its way into the UK charts on the 10th January 2010 straight in at #2!
An accomplished producer, Sidney has DJ'd since he was 14 years old & also has his own record label Rock The Houze.

'Set me on fire' now available on Beatport
'Wake up call' now available on Beatport

Exclusive chat with Sidney!

I have been lucky enough to grab a few minutes of Sidney's time to answer some questions, and I also manage to get an exclusive out of Sidney just for my blog!...so here we go :-

  • What would a placement in the Top 100 DJ poll mean to you?
SS: A lot of people, especially in the US, ask me why I'm not in the DJ Mag already and to be honest I don't know. They must forget about me when they vote! No, seriously, I would be very pleased to be in the top 100 DJ poll but the most important thing for me is performing all over the world and being able to see all my fans and trying to satisfy them with my music.
  • Can the UK expect to see more of Sidney Samson in the future?
SS: Yess, of course. I made a lot of new tracks, like "Tomahawk", which will be released this month and a brand new collabo with Lil Jon, called "Mutate". That one will be released next month on my own label RockThe Houze.
  • Where is your favourite venue to play in the UK?
SS: My favorite venue in the UK is "The Mission" in Leeds. I played there once and the crowd was going crazy. I really really enjoyed playing there.
  • And finally....just 'Where is Sidney Samson' right now??
SS: I am everywhere. I am very lucky to say that I am playing all over the world. My Asia and USA tour starts in two weeks, so I'll be in that part of the world. And about the exclusive, I made a huge Smash with Will I Am, it will be out later this year.


A massive thanks to Sidney for that little exclusive! Glad that you will continue playing, & enjoy playing in the UK...I had the honour of hearing you live in March at Cream, Liverpool ( see pic below ) & must say you rocked the place!


Sidney live at Cream, Liverpool March 5th 2011
So what you waiting for? The Top 100 DJs poll has opened & I personally think Sidney deserves a placement so lets do what we can do get him there......VOTE NOW!!

Photobucket

So where is Sidney Samson??


http://www.sidneysamson.com/
www.myspace.com/sidneysamson
www.facebook.com/sidneysamson
http://twitter.com/sidneysamson
www.beatport.com/artist/sidney-samson/12738

*Big thanks to Katarina at Ace Agency*


☆☆ レo√乇♥ Peace☮ & Harmony♬ ☆☆   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment