Wednesday 2 May 2012

Oakie launches new site: PaulOakenfold.com!


www.pauloakenfold.com
It's party time!!
I've just launched by brand new site, PaulOakenfold.com! On the site, I'll be sharing everything from tour dates, behind the scenes videos, and exclusive news, to cool new artists, gadgets, and places that I love.

Sign up to be a member of PaulOakenfold.com to be the first to know about tour dates, behind the scenes, cool new artists, tech and gadgets, and all things that I love. However, my site isn't just for me to share. Being a member of my site also means getting to ask me questions, sharing your favorite cool new things with me, and getting opportunities to win prizes and be featured on the site. Plus, you'll be the first to know about any news and exclusive opportunities. So please come in, browse around, and set up your profile.

It's going to be a great time, mates! Can't wait to get started and see you all onPaulOakenfold.com.

Cheers,
Paul

Got any questions you'd like me to answer or things you'd like me to share on my site?Post them in the comments here

Copyright © 2012 EQAL, All rights reserved.










☆☆ レo√乇♥ Peace☮ & Harmony♬ ☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment