Monday 3 September 2012

Introducing DJ Bobby G






"My name is Bobby G, owner and operator of BG Entertainment. As a professional DJ with over 22 years of experience in the music, radio, Disc Jockey and entertainment industry. I have the professionalism and extensive knowledge for any event or entertainment venue.
Whether it’s a private reception, nightclub, corporate party, or special event.,BG Entertainment is here to make sure your event is timeless. Reading the crowd and catering to the client is my primary focus, and ensuring you that your special event is a memorable one.The music industry greatly inspires my life, and my experience and background reflects my love for the crowd. Thank you for taking this time to review our site and we look forward to hearing from you for your next special event."
"Thanks, BG"


Follow Bobby @:






  ☆☆ レo√乇♥ Peace☮ & Harmony♬ ☆☆  


No comments:

Post a Comment