Thursday 24 January 2013

David Guetta news...


David Guetta


World class pop producer and superstar DJ, either one would be enough for most other people, but Guetta doesn't see why he has to pick one or the other.

"One of the hardest things about being an artist is knowing who you are. It took me 15 years to find out. What I realised is that I can refuse to choose one camp," he says. "People want to put me in a box, but I refused to allow that to happen. But I've always been like that. I'm not trying to be credible, I'm trying to be incredible."
UltimateNOTHING BUT THE BEAT ULTIMATE 

Listen to David Guetta's Nothing But The Beat ULTIMATE featuring tracks with:

Afrojack, Akon, Avicii, Chris Brown, Dev, Flo Rida, Jennifer Hudson, Jessie J, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, Nicki Minaj, Sia, Snoop Dogg, Taio Cruz, Timbaland, Usher, will.i.am... and more.


Get it fromBuy Ultimate on iTunesBuy Ultimate at Amazon.co.uk
PLAY GUETTAPLAYGUETTA 

Have you joined the PLAYGUETTA room on Spotify yet?

PLAYGUETTA Invites fans to come and join the permanent party. It is an innovative listening experience like no other enabling them to have a deeper connection with David Guetta, his music and his other fans around the world.

PLAYGUETTA - Try it now
websiteFacebookTwitterVevoInstagram






☆☆ レo√乇♥ Peace☮ & Harmony♬ ☆☆  

No comments:

Post a Comment