Tuesday 13 March 2012

Introducing PopTop Rising



Hello to all Being's, my name is PopTop Rising(age 39,Dec,24th 1972) and originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA. I'm a Audio Visual (DJ/ VJ/Lighting Designer) artist and visionary. 
I began working in Nightclubs at age 16 (1989) as a Concert & Disco Lighting Designer,3 years later at 19 I began teaching myself how to DJ, and program club music of different kinds , mainly Electronic Dance and haven't stop learning since. From 1993 to 2005 I mainly worked at First Avenue & 7th Street Entry( the club featured in the movie Purple Rain starring Prince) as a Concert/Nightclub Lighting Designer Programmer and Operator, Resident DJ, Video Jockey. After living in Seattle for 5yrs and a short stay in Minneapolis, I'm in Sweden starting all over again, I love many kinds of music from around the globe. 
Yet I have a deep passionate love affair with electronic dance music since a kid. I play House, Trance, Progressive, Tribal, Tech/Deep Techno, Electro, Breaks, Euro-Dance, Psy, NRG/ Hard House.












Follow @ :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PopTop-Rising-The-Flashing-Universe
http://soundcloud.com/ptrs-theflashinguniverse
http://www.mixcloud.com/PopTopRising/




                                                                ☆☆ レo√乇♥ Peace☮ & Harmony♬ ☆☆   



1 comment:

  1. Way to go big brother!!! Thanks for sharing, enjoyed reading and listening to my favorite Rockstar Galactica!

    Love you much!!!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete